Have you ever wondered why, at times, all the lab tests are clean but people still suffer some diseases? Such diseases are called idiopathic in western medicine - meaning unknown in origin.
The main reason behind the effectiveness of Ayurveda in managing the so-called incurable diseases is the understanding of the concept of Vata. Because of its formless nature, it cannot be identified in a laboratory, or in a blood test. Vata imbalance is the common reason behind all your test results being clean, while you are still experiencing discomfort and health issues in your body. Vata is usually the unknown culprit in such situations, and when balanced and corrected, it's like pulling that one single thread that can untangle the whole knot of diseases in the body.
Ayurveda is very effective in being able to manage, and in some cases, effectively cure such idiopathic diseases and other common conditions.
The holistic nature of Ayurveda also makes it an excellent healing system for lifestyle disorders, and increase energy and vitality in a person.
At Sitaram Beach Retreat, we provide customised treatments for the following conditions.
- Neurological Disorders
- Geriatric Disorders
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Lumbar Spondylosis
- Lower Backache
- Dermatological Conditions
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Fertility Issues
- Ayurvedic treatment for Thyroid
- Ayurvedic treatment for Lumbar spondylosis
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair fall
- Ayurvedic treatment for fungal infection
- Ayurvedic treatment for Fibromyalgia
- Ayurvedic treatment for multiple sclerosis
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Asthma
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Anxiety
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema
- Ayurvedic Treatment for ACNE
- GERD Treatment in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic approach to treating Allergies
- Polycystic Ovarian Disorder: An Ayurvedic Approach
- Ayurvedic treatments for Osteoarthritis
- Ayurvedic Treatment for DIABETES MELLITUS
- Ayurvedic treatment for cervical spondylosis
- Ayurvedic treatment for varicose veins
- Ayurvedic treatment for fissure
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Insomnia
- Ayurvedic treatment for uric acid